On today’s show we welcome Karoline M. Lewis, preacher, presenter and the author of SHE: Five Keys To Unlock The Power Of Women In Ministry.
- Karoline shares her view on scripture: Matthew 1:23.
- How the promise of incarnation shapes Karoline’s work.
- Find out the inspiration behind Karoline’s book.
- Discover the Five Keys Karoline talks about in her book.
- Why the key of authenticity is so important today.
- Encouraging constructive theology in Biblical teaching.
- The words Karoline has specifically for women.
- Finding a Biblical story for your own life.
- Celebrations and opportunities for women in Ministry.
- How can we create a more inclusive community?
- Does being a woman really influence leadership style?
Rev. Karoline M. Lewis is the Marbury E. Anderson Chair in Biblical Preaching at Luther Seminary. Previously she taught at Candler School of Theology, Columbia Theological Seminary, and Augsburg College. Karoline is also the author of SHE: Five Keys to Unlock the Power of Women in Ministry and John: Fortress Biblical Preaching Commentaries, as well as numerous articles for many other esteemed publications. Ordained in the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America, Lewis holds degrees from Northwestern University (B.A.), Luther Seminary (M.Div.), and Emory University (Ph.D., New Testament Studies and Homiletics).
Karoline has served as Treasurer of Academy of Homiletics and Regional Coordinator for the Upper Midwest Region of the Society of Biblical Literature. She is a regular preacher and presenter at the Festival of Homiletics and leads conferences, workshops, and retreats internationally on the Gospel of John, the New Testament, interpreting the Bible, preaching, leadership, and women in ministry.